Newsflash! Alert! Man the lifeboats! And so on! Not wishing to be overdramatic, but our two-nights-for-the-price-of-one hotel deal with The Times comes to an end on Saturday, so if you’re in the market for a half-price two-night getaway, ACT FAST! BUY NOW! MIND YOUR HEAD! And suchlike.
There are 70 hotels in the UK and Europe taking part, and believe it or not, there’s still some weekend availability between now and January (but not at Christmas or New Year). At last look, half-price weekend stays were still available at several hotels. To save you the effort of sifting through, we’ve listed them below. All you need to do to bag yourself an astonishingly good value winter break is visit our hotel offer page, pick a hotel, and get the blighter booked – either online, or by calling our ever-ready Travel Team on 0845 034 0701.
Rates given below are for two people, for two nights. Not bad. eh?
- The Olde Bell Inn, Berkshire: 7–8 January; from £280
- Seaham Hall and Serenity Spa, County Durham: 19–20 November; from £300
- Aviator, Hampshire: all weekends in November, 3–4 December, 7–8 January; from £145
- Westover Hall Hotel, Hampshire: 3–4 December; from £206
- The Balmoral Hotel, Harrogate: 10–11 December, 7–8 Jan; from £150
- The Brew House Hotel, Kent: 3–4 and 17–18 December, 1–3 and 7–8 January; from £109
- Hope Street Hotel, Liverpool: 7–8 January; from £150
- Bingham, London: 10–11 and 17–18 December; from £190
- Holm House, Vale of Glamorgan: 19–20 November; from £225
- Lucknam Park, Wiltshire: 19–20 and 26–27 November, 3-4 and 17–18 December, 8–9 January; from £295
- Woolley Grange, Wiltshire: 7–8 January; from £190
- The Elms, Worcestershire: 3–4 December, 7–8 January; from £150
- La Maison sur la Sorgue, Provence: 27–28 November, 18–19 December, 8–9 January; from €220
- Château les Merles, Dordogne: all weekends until 9 January; from €120
- Château des Bagnols, Beaujolais: all weekends until 9 January; from €235
- La Bastide de Moustiers, Provence: all weekends until 9 January; from €190
- Le Lodge Kerisper, Brittany; all weekends until 9 January; from €160
- Schlosshotel im Grunewald, Berlin: 20–21 November, 18–19 December, 8–9 January; from £239
- Anna Hotel, Munich: all weekends until 9 January; from €275
- Locanda Palazzone, Umbria: 18–9 and 27–28 November; 3–4 December 7–8 January; from €170
- Riva Lofts, Florence: 19–20 November, 3–4 and 9–10 December; from €210
- Vigilius Mountain Resort, South Tyrol: 17–18 December; from €310
- Maison Moschino, Milan: 7–8 January; from €286
- La Villa, Piedmont; 19–20 and 26–27 November; from €160
- Coral del Rey, Seville: 18–19, 26–28 November, all weekends in December; from €302
- Astoria7 Hotel, San Sebastian: all weekends until 9 January; from €181
- Palacia del Retiro, Madrid: all weekends until 9 January; from €238
- Dar Seven, Marrakech: 19–20 and 26–27 November, 9–10 and 17–18 December, 8–9 January; from €150
- Three Sisters, Tallinn: all weekends in November, 10–11 and 17–18 December, 7–8 January; from €190
So, if you want to treat someone special (eg yourself) to a luxurious Smith-style break for half the price it would cost anyone else, hotfoot it to this offer page, note the super-secret* magic passwords, and book before tomorrow. You don’t even need to be a member.
* OK, not that secret.