We’ve come over all global this month, with half a dozen stylish stays in Scandinavia, North Africa, South America and both sides of the US. Whether you prefer your rooftop views to be of the Atlas Mountains, Hollywood Hills, Manhattan skyscrapers of Mendoza’s rolling vineyards, there’s something here for you.
• Casa de Uco, Mendoza (above): eco-friendly eminence, superb wines, jaw-dropping scenery
• The Clubhouse, Buenos Aires (right): tranquil walled garden, exclusive weekly events, alfresco cocktail bar
• The New York Edition: parkside locale, star chef, gorgeous Gotham views
• Sunset Tower Hotel, Los Angeles: unbeatably central setting, vintage silver-screen glamour, hot-ticket dining at Tower Bar
• The Thief, Oslo: sleek designer decor, big-name pop-art pieces, buzzy bar scene
• Les Cinq Djellabas, Marrakech (right): acres of gardens, tranquil Palmeraie setting, first-class food
Now it’s time for us to get back to our world-wide adventures; we’ll meet you back here in a month with our new favourite hotels. Till then…