If you’re a Smith member, or if you pootle past the Smith homepage every so often, you’ll already know that we run regular competitions to win stays at some of Smith’s most stylish boutique hotels around the world.
Usually, you might have the chance to win, say, a weekend at a lovely B&B in the Cotswolds or a European city stay, with some enticing goodies from one of our partner brands. This month, however, we’ve pulled something pretty darned staggering out of the bag: the opportunity to win the trip of a lifetime to Australia.
In fact, it’s such a mind-buffetingly fantastic prize, that we felt it deserved a few moments in the spotlight on the Smith Travel Blog…
• Two nights at the bright and vibrant Medusa hotel in the hip district of Darlinghurst
• A hire car for zipping around the city
• Return flights from Sydney to Byron Bay
• Three nights at Gaia Retreat & Spa (owned by the one and only Olivia Newton John, no less), including all meals, inter-meal snacks, and inter-snack snacklets, as well as a 90-minute massage each and a shedload of wellbeing activities
• Two nights at Tonic in the heart of Hunter Valley wine country
• Two nights at the cliff-side glamour den on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, with a three-course dinner for two thrown in
• As if all the above weren’t enough, we’ve even convinced the peerless swimwear tailors at Orlebar Brown to offer the winner £1,000 to spend on swimshorts, travel bags and accessories
Even rounding down on the Smith abacus, that comes out as a prize worth more than £9,000. Worth shouting about, no?
To be in with a chance of winning, you’ll have to enter, so go on, enter.
PS Oh, and, with apologies to all our American/Australasian readers, this one’s just for the Euros. Watch this space for more too-good-to-be-true-but-actually-is competitions, though.