Get a room – literally! We know how much you love boutique-hotel style, which is why we’re excited to announce our latest offering: HomeSmith, the DIY boutique hotel suite.
Our design team sat down and shortlisted their ultimate hotel-suite must-haves (check out our first artist’s impression, right). We then teamed up with some of the best interiors brands around to bring you a bespoke bedroom set, taking inspiration from Team Smith’s favourite homes-from-home.
Each HomeSmith hotel kit includes:
• Six rolls of Cole & Son’s pink flamingo-print wallpaper (as seen in the Flamandes Roses room at Baudon de Mauny in Montpellier)
• One Duxiana bed and mattress (as at many Smith hotels worldwide, including The Setai in Miami)
• Four Hungarian goose-down pillows, with Egyptian cotton Oxford-style pillowcases and bedlinen
• One Murano glass chandelier from Graham & Green (as seen at – well, everywhere, quite frankly: it just isn’t a boutique hotel unless it has a chandelier. But L’Avenida in Mallorca, Gramercy Park in New York and Ca Maria Adele in Venice spring to mind)
• A his ‘n’ hers set of luxurious Smith bath robes
• A minibar stocked with drinks and snacks
• Six months’ supply of luxury pillow chocolates
• A telephone with concierge service on speed-dial
• One limited-edition ‘Do not disturb‘ sign by Polar Foil
Upgrade your hometel room
Having visited more than a thousand hotels around the world to cherry-pick the globe’s most stylish places to stay, we know a thing or two about dressing a decadent boudoir. Go for the add-on upgrade package and you’ll get these special extras:
• Minibar auto-restock – Upgrade your fridge to a specially configured electronic edition that informs Smith HQ whenever stock runs low, and we’ll dispatch replenishments within 24 hours
• Annual style consultation – Make sure your in-house suite stays looking fresh and up-to-the-minute, with a visit from our interiors consultant. We’ll update your feature wallpaper, light fittings and bedlinen to reflect the latest hotel-design trends.
We anticipate high demand for our DIY kits (price on application), so to register your interest in HomeSmith, follow the link.